Vision Therapy Is Effective Treatment
As a resident-trained optometrist, Dr. Nielsen brings expertise and experience to Twin Falls in vision therapy. Vision therapy is a unique program that can be an effective non-surgical treatment for many eye conditions. Participates attend weekly sessions and work with skilled professionals using specialized medical equipment. Therapy is tailored to each patient to meet their specific needs and advanced at the individual's pace. In conjunction with a comprehensive exam, a binocular motor exam and visual processing exam will help determine if vision therapy is needed.
What conditions can Vision Therapy Treat?
- lazy eye
- double vision
- convergence insufficiency
- some reading disabilities
- some learning disabilities
Is Vision Therapy right for my child?
The first step in determining if Vision Therapy is right for your child is our Visual Information Processing Exam. This exam is ideal for children experiencing any of the following symptoms
- Reversing letters or numbers when writing
- Difficulty following left to right
- Difficulty copying from the board
- Knows the material but has a difficult time
- Clumsy, bumping into things
- School work is frustrating